DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the outside sales team in maintaining established relationships and contact with our targeted distributor customers by identifying and servicing various requests
- Provide service excellence that creates a network of referrals to downstream multi-family developers, general contractors, and low-rise builders by offering an elevated level of service
- Provide first call resolution by responding to customer’s pricing inquiries, order status, stock availability, and any other inquiries
- Be the subject matter expert on Taymor’s products & services and provide support on product specification
- Provide support to our Designers, Developers, and Builders by processing samples to help decision-makers select Taymor in their development projects
- Receive, process, verify and confirm customer orders via telephone, email or EDI.
- Ensure accuracy of orders and evaluate alternate supply (possible substitutions) prior to releasing to maximize order fulfillment requirement and reducing the Customer impact on project deliverables
- Monitor the customer order journey from quote to delivery and provide follow-up on project order status to ensure Distributor and Developers are informed.
- Act as a project coordinator in collaboration with Sales, Inside Sales and Customers.
- Be the subject matter expert for keying requirement and filling in Keying Forms to ensure project accuracy by managing scheduling of keying services to maintain customers delivery expectations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure lead times are reviewed to manage customer expectations
After Sales Support
- · Proactive troubleshooting/site service support
- · Responsible for processing and tracking warranty and credit claims
- · Coordinate with other departments to complete a project postmortem, to provide feedback to the customer on their project
- · Resolve customer product and billing complaints by diplomatically performing activities such as exchanging merchandise or issuing credit notes
Other tasks and responsibilities
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems.
- Gain familiarity with the day-to-day operations of the business and participates in improving operations by offering potential alternatives to existing methods
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Requirements
Top Competencies Required for this role:
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Service Excellence
- Product Knowledge
- Sales Responsiveness
- Problem Solving
- Minimum of 1 year experience within home building construction or related industry an asset
- Experience within manufacturing is preferred
- Experience in telephone customer service/inside sales support or other related experience demonstrating high competency in delivering consistent service excellence
- Experience working with an ERP system an asset
Technical & Professional Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills with high proficiency in phone and email communications
- Technical/mechanical aptitude to learn varied product lines
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office suite
- Hardware schedule reading is an asset
- Strong multi-tasking, organization and priority-setting skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong Team player
- Can-do attitude to do what it takes to provide best in class customer service
Built on a solid reputation for superior quality, value, and service, Taymor is a leading North American architectural hardware designer and manufacturer. Family-owned since 1948, the same enduring values that motivated founder Jake Zalkowitz, inspire our company today. At the heart of our offering is our commitment to our people and customers, which underlines our award-winning emphasis on design, quality, and affordability.
As the leading architectural hardware choice of homeowners, builders, developers, and the design community, Taymor products are installed nationwide in private residences, residential developments, commercial offices and leading hotels and resorts. Recognized for product quality and performance backed by industry-leading warranties, our comprehensive range of door hardware, commercial hardware, bath hardware and faucets allows you to harmonize design throughout the entire home and complete your projects seamlessly.
To learn more about us, please visit our website.
Details of awards will be provided during the initial screening.
The benefits include the following:
- 3 weeks starting vacation
- 8 wellness days per year
- Extended health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage with no waiting period
- Life, dependent, and disability insurance
- RRSP matching, group retirement program for employees
- Tuition reimbursement and learning development
YOU HAVEN'T SHORTLISTED ANYBODY YET