You’re excited about the role because you will…
- Be responsible for end-to-end performance marketing across the lifecycle of the customer experience—acquisition, conversion, analytics and attribution.
- This person should fully own all channels of growth including paid acquisition, content and SEO, affiliates program, influencers and partnerships.
- Test and establish various customer segments and targeted messages while also understanding which channels are most efficient.
- Drive our performance marketing attribution methodology.
- Define how our marketing efforts should be focused and where budgets should be directed based on analytics and key KPIs.
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns.
- Set best-in-class practices for each digital marketing channel – social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Quora, Reddit), SEM/SEO, email, display, ads, traditional media – to drive sales, profit and engagement.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition.
- Maximize media spend through rigorous creative testing and optimization.
- Aggressively track, measure and report cohorts and conversion metrics across all campaigns daily.
- Report and analyze last-click and multi-touch attribution to develop an understanding of the impact of spending as well as online & offline interaction in the funnel.
- Provide bi-weekly trend and performance reports to stakeholders (Marketing, Finance, Product + Executive Team).
- Partner with the technical team in creating ways to monitor all stages of the acquisition funnel, from initial awareness creation to new subscriber sign-up.
- Collaborate with product, design and engineering to optimize conversion and drive marketing spend efficiency.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and perspective for the adoption of emerging media and technology.
Skills and Requirements
We’re excited to have you because you have these skills…
- 5+ years' experience managing a variety of growth channels including paid social, influencer marketing, Google ecosystem, TV, audio, direct mail, affiliate, programmatic, SEO, and OOH in a Saas Startup environment or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in growth marketing with direct, hands-on experience managing 7/8-figure budgets
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising or data analysis.
- Experienced with SQL.
- Created and optimized campaigns across channels including all QA campaign trafficking and internal tracking to accurately capture media performance.
- Experienced user of Google Adwords and Facebook/Instagram ads and have an extensive background working in search marketing.
- Able to put processes in place for the rest of the growth team.
- A SaaS background is a plus
- A deep understanding of the brand journey and consumer psychology
- Meticulous about driving a quality audience to conversion in continuity.
- Solid experience in SAAS and funnel optimization.
- Successful track record of scaling / increasing subscriber acquisition, engagement and retention while limiting costs and maximizing lifetime value for online and mobile audiences.
- Experience attracting top talent and mentoring high performing marketers.
- Successful at increasing awareness, acquiring leads and users, as well as delivering against revenue targets.
- Both right-brained and left-brained, and can think big picture while having the ability to execute.
- Strong background in direct response, owned and earned media, PR, and social specifically in the B2C space.
- Obsessed with reducing acquisition costs while increasing customer lifetime value.
- You love analytics and you understand that the integration of marketing principles with data-driven results is critical.
Spocket is set to revolutionize the dropshipping market and aid online retailers by removing the need to hold inventory and erasing upfront costs for retailers. Spocket enables over 100,000+ entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores. Be part of the revolutionary vision of Spocket to remove inventory from the online and physical retail by using the dropshipping model and fixing the $1.1 trillion issue called inventory distortion.
Values we live by
Challenge and collaborate: We welcome hard conversations and don’t make assumptions - ask and answer questions. Rely on each other to find solutions. Your team should be your toughest critics, your biggest challengers and your loudest supporters
Self improvement: We are committed to continuous investments in the growth of our team members. We also ask our teams to actively take responsibility for their own self-development
Professional team: We’re a team. We have a specific mission, and we come together to accomplish that mission. Winning as a team is the best way for individual team members to achieve success
Operate with transparency: Communicating internally and externally with unwavering honesty and respect
Alignment and accountability: We align around a decision and each contribute to and are accountable for its success
You’re excited about joining us because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup, and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We have an excellent and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together stays together!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building a fantastic company!
YOU HAVEN'T SHORTLISTED ANYBODY YET