- Leveraging your existing network and connection toward prospecting new opportunities to present Artcades solution to the Canadian market
- Demonstrates a firm understanding of the sectors/businesses in which your clients operate
- Identify new business opportunities through active sales strategies (cold calling, proposals, meetings /presentations)
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of the service agreements with new clients
- Build strong relationships with clients through consistent and timely communication and understanding their business and organizational needs
- Collaborate and work with members of the Artcade team (Sales, Marketing, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Participate in regular sales and company meetings
- Preparing status reports on goals
Skills and Requirements
- Demonstrated Professional Sales experience, a minimum of 4 years in a Sales position.
- Proven track record using a sales methodology to generate business leads, open doors, and manage the sales cycle to contract signature.
- Ability to develop and foster solid business relationships.
- Proven experience working within a team and creating a positive work environment and communication.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that will enhance internal communication as well as delivering above-average presentation skills
- University Degree or relevant experience
- High-level Office Suite, G Suite skills
- Prior experience with startups is preferred
- A strong understanding or experience in the cryptocurrency and NFT space is preferred
Artcade is a one-stop solution and gateway for world-class artists to launch their NFT projects. We envision becoming an integrative NFT platform and virtual space to amplify artists’ potentials and build engaging communities between artists and collectors. Our services include NFT design and creation, NFT public sales, community building and a marketplace for secondary trading.
YOU HAVEN'T SHORTLISTED ANYBODY YET