- Providing strategic thinking and presenting new architectural recommendations to shift to a micro-service-based middleware platform optimize available micro-services.
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, technologies, best practices and technical support at all organizational levels.
- Be a Mentor to other developers on how to upgrade the company’s technology to the next generation, including enhanced resiliency, automation, dev ops, and cloud.
- Plan and develop the Architectural Runway in support of new business features and capabilities.
- Understand strategic themes and communicate them to architecture, System and solution designers and non-technical stakeholders.
- Be part of modelling, design, and coding practices.
- Promote Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps capabilities
- Promote the reuse of code, components, and proven patterns.
- Work with stakeholders and vendors to establish a high solution intention, information models, and document requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop, analyze, split.
- Participate in Program Increment (PI) Planning and Pre and Post PI Planning, System and Solution Demos, and Inspect and Adapt events
- Define, explore, and support implementing an envelope that can advance solution intentions and enforce it directly with the Agile team.
- Synchronize the System and data security and quality, Production infrastructure, Solution user experience (Lean UX), and Nonfunctional Requirements (NFRs).
Skills and Requirements
Must have skills
- Have over 8+ years of experience in Software Architecture, Software Design, Infrastructure Architecture, System Design and Implementation using Agile practices on an enterprise scale.
- Have 8+ years of experience architecting and developing API frameworks for carrier-grade solutions. (Microsoft .net framework, Microsoft.net core, node.js, Java)
- Experience with NoSQL technologies like Redis, MongoDB along with relational databases
- Experience with analytics platforms like NewRelic, ElasticSearch, Splunk, Adobe Analytics
- Experience using and/or developing on a Unix/Linux platform
- Experience with implementing identity and security using OAuth2, LDAP and Active Directory
- Experience with enterprise architecture tools like TOGAF, Archimate
- Hands-on experience in service-oriented architectures and understanding of microservice-based architectures.
- Have 5+ years of experience designing, consulting and building CI/CD DevOps Pipelines using technologies like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Jira, GitHub.
- Have more than 2+ years of experience with cloud, including GCP, Azure, or AWS.
- Experience with large-scale applications using microservices with a focus on resiliency and redundancy in deployments.
- Architectural solid skills with modularizing components in large applications.
- Hands-on knowledge of Kubernetes, OpenShift.
- Experience with cloud-native tools and cloud environments, such as GCP, AWS, etc.
- Full-stack DevOps experience in production environments.
- Excellent understanding of configuration management and infrastructure management when building and deploying microservices.
- Hands-on experience in Agile methodology.
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree or Technology education background.
Nice to have skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical-mind and decision-making skills.
- Detail-oriented skills to architect end-to-end systems with minimal user impact.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical details in a business context.
- Have experience with lead and collaborate with diverse teams.
We advance careers and grow teams
GTA believes great talent deserves great opportunities. We match talented senior tech and data professionals from across the world with excellent jobs in Canada, and we work with employers in Canada's tech sector to expand their hiring pools worldwide and find top talent easily. Our team is always finding faster, more efficient ways to redistribute the world's supply of tech brilliance —so that everyone succeeds.
Details of awards will be provided during the initial screening.
Details of benefits will be provided during the initial screening.
YOU HAVEN'T SHORTLISTED ANYBODY YET